Sunday, November 6, 2011

Introductions

Well this is my first Blog entry since the idea came to me.  At the time I thought it was a good idea and so many other people who travel have blogs detailing all the places they have gone.  I wanted to do this as well be but from the a different perspective; that of the tow vehicle.

So without any fanfare let's put this blog into 5th gear and see where it takes us.

This is a photo taken by Rana (one of my owners) of me the day after arriving from Texas where John (my other owner) found me on EBay.  The drive North was uneventful and really didn't seem much different from Texas except cooler in the evenings.  But I was in for a surprise as my first Minnesota winter took hold.
I have never been so cold in my life!  John did keep my engine warm using my block heater on the nights he was going to drive me to his work the next morning.  Otherwise it would be days of just sitting while the snow drifted around me.

 
Now you may realize that this posting is dated 11/6/11 and the photos are going from Fall to Winter of 2010, I assure you that is not my intent.  What really is happening is John has been fitting me with all the accessories that will be required to tow and travel with a 5th wheel trailer.  John has been more focused on that aspect of me and not helping me set up this blog; so I am a number of months behind.

I'll close out this entry and then enter more in the coming days detailing these accessories and my first road trips with John & Rana.

No comments:

Post a Comment